FOUND panasonic lumix camera

numba1wonga
Burning Since: 2013

FOUND panasonic lumix camera

Postby numba1wonga » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Hello! We found a camera that was left at our camp. It is a Panasonic Lumix shockproof camera. Please describe some of the pictures on the camera (or send some pictures of you to prove that the camera is yours) and tell me the size of the SD card I will get it back to you.

giskoa
Burning Since: 2012

Re: FOUND panasonic lumix camera

Postby giskoa » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 am

Hi,

I lost my black Panosonic Lumix TS5. It was newer so it didn't have many scratches. I wore red eyelashes one day and there are a ton of photos of my friends doing silks in the middle of the hot air balloon in Dawn Patrol. There is also a photo of a random man with his name and information because I had taken a photo he really wanted (so I took a photo with his email so I could send him the photo). We also had photos from swing city going across the monkey bars. I believe the SD card was a SanDisk Ultra 32.

Please tell me this is my camera.

Thanks,
Mandy

Berber
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Shift

Postby Berber » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am

Hi,
I lost my red Panasonic Lumix camera. The camera was originally covered in a pink case. It has plenty of pictures of myself and friends from throughout the week.

I have pasted a picture of myself below.

Do please let me know if this was my camera.

Many thanks!

Berber
Attachments
Berber_hat.jpg
Berber_hat.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 609 times

kontraptionist
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Relaxomatic

Postby kontraptionist » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm

I lost a lumix camera on playa - It was black, and had a whole lot of identifying blue and orange stickers with particular text on them (which I will disclose to you in a private email if you'd like) It likely had an 8 GB card in it, which also had one of my stickers on it.

If you found it, please contact me!

Thank you,
Andy Baker
andy@kontraptionist.com
718-593-4550

Return to “Found Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)”