Single Black Hoop Seeking Single Flow God/Goddess

CreepingJenny
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Golden Cafe, Camp Red or Green

Single Black Hoop Seeking Single Flow God/Goddess

Postby CreepingJenny » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 am

Message to my concentric partner:

So, uh, what's up? Don't you love me anymore? I can't help but wonder, why was I abandoned on the playa near 8:00 and E.T. early in the week and never returned for? Where's my partner who shows me love and makes me flow? Who is this new person playing with me and why the hell am I in New Mexico? I came here on a trailer with a bunch of camp infrastructure after no one came for me. I made friends with some other chill hoops, and they're cool and all, but I want to go home. I don't know where I belong but I know I have someone who loves me and misses me. You remember me, your large black and silver hoop, don't you? We were so happy together, and I miss you. I'm safe and well, and being played with often enough I suppose, but this new person keeps dropping me and smacking herself in the head because I'm so heavy and well, let's face it, I'm not her hoop. She has her own that she seems to like more than me, and I fear if kept here I won't get the love and attention I used to get when we were together. There are some pretty cool kids who have taken a liking to me and will adopt me if I'm not claimed, but I belong at home with you, my partner. I miss how concentric we were. I hope we can be reunited soon. No one burns me up like you.

Love,
The Lonely Lovely Hoop
I love you like whoa!

~Creeping Jenny~

Return to “Found Other/Misc.”