We are The Shape and we would LOVE to play your stage.

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
TheShape
Burning Since: 2013

We are The Shape and we would LOVE to play your stage.

Postby TheShape » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Beautiful people from all walks of life!

The Shape is looking for performance opportunities at this years Burn. We are open to everything, we will perform any style of music, any set of songs, you name it! Below is a brief intro into our music. You can message us here on this fine site, or send a email to TheShapeBand@gmail.com.

We are The Shape, an experimental psych rock trio based in San Francisco. Feeding off the energy of others, we love to improvise and let our music cater to the immediate environment, resonating with the moment, earnestly and intentionally. The Shape is known for our spontaneous and exciting live show. Contrast to this immediacy is our studio work, though equally as D.I.Y. is lush, meticulous, vision driven and fine tuned. The Shape continuously strives to push boundaries whilst creating beautiful, harmonic soundscapes for audiences of all types.

[mod edit: PM the poster for links to the music - Eric]

TheShape
Burning Since: 2013

Re: We are The Shape and we would LOVE to play your stage.

Postby TheShape » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Hey lovely people, we are still trying to put some performances on the schedule :mrgreen: Let me know if your camp needs a band for any situation / time ! Much love from SF <3

billyd
Burning Since: 1998
Camp Name: Hair of the Dog

Re: We are The Shape and we would LOVE to play your stage.

Postby billyd » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm

HOTD is looking for bands. Drop me an message about when you might be free.

Thanks,
Billy D

Return to “2014 Art & Performance”