45W RGB laser is hungry for artistic outlet

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
meeble
Burning Since: 2018

45W RGB laser is hungry for artistic outlet

Post by meeble » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Greetings,

I am a laser artist and will be bringing a 45 watt RGB laser with me to BRC this year. I'm still looking for possible opportunities to collaborate with other forward thinking artists. If you have any ideas or know of a project/installation I should know about, please hit me up!

thanks,
meeble
epicfx.com

some seeing eye
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: 45W RGB laser is hungry for artistic outlet

Post by some seeing eye » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 pm

There have been a few things like that. If you search ePlaya for laser safety, you should find them. Then you should talk to them. You should also send an email to the Artery, like right now.

The other laser teams can help with dust protection. Are you familiar with it from past years?
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion

meeble
Burning Since: 2018

Post by meeble » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am

thanks for your reply, some seeing eye.

I am still determining the best way to HEPA filter protect the 45W unit, will have it figured out before BM.

FYI, I have a current FDA variance, and already have clearance (via form 7140) to use this unit at BM 2104 from the FAA.

Anyway, I'm seeking experimental opportunities for collaboration!

thanks,
meeble
d@epicfx.com

RoyP

Post by RoyP » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:31 pm

I'll have a 30' dome for music/dance/meditation/yoga at 4:30 and G, with a nice sound system. The Bongo Dome. I'll be at 4:30 and G, on the round plaza keyhole. We're emphasizing acoustic music. creativity, and jams, but will also have dj's and dance/dubstep/house music sessions. I'd love for you to do some shows/instalations. Let me know what you think! Bongo aka Roy

Return to “2014 Art & Performance”