Bongo Dome - a new music venue looking for participants

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
RoyP

Bongo Dome - a new music venue looking for participants

Post by RoyP » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm

I'll have a 30' dome with a great sound system at 4:30 and G, on the round plaza. The Bongo Dome! Its going to be a terrific venue for music/dance/meditation/yoga. I play vibraphone, and electronic midi vibraphone. Let's do something creative, new, anything but dubstep, (Ha Ha!) Open to ideas, collaboration, soloists, groups. This year, the neighborhoods is where it's at. Lets make it happen!

GregariousF
Burning Since: 2007

Re: New Music Venue, looking for participants

Post by GregariousF » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:55 am

Hi Roy,

I've been DJing at small gatherings in Berlin like Kinky Salon and tiny burner festivals, and I'ld love to share the beautiful clean and soul-stirring sounds on the playa too! With lots of acoustic sounds, variety of melody and carried by deep-intuitive bass, the sound an mood fits perfectly after sunrise. I also have some harder, more entrancing side too for hard cathardic dance sessions. Then there's also the slower 110 bpm, chilled super groovy profoundness house I've been getting into lately too! I love connecting with my audience through the experience!

Do you know of a place where I could play? Are you looking for a DJ to facilitate a deep dancing and joyful atmosphere to your space? Check out my mixcloud!

The deep, soul-stiring joyful side:
http://www.mixcloud.com/GregariousBunny ... erum-2014/

The harder dancing side:
http://www.mixcloud.com/GregariousBunny ... hday-2013/

A clean sounding system with good bass really brings it out the best. It doesn't have to be big, as long as a crowd would enjoy it I'm happy to share! I'll bring my traktor setup, but also USB sticks as backup for your CDJs and mixer. Let's talk!

calm

Re: New Music Venue, looking for participants

Post by calm » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:18 pm

hey!
www.soundcloud.com/naudible

:) i'll play a set :)

Return to “2014 Art & Performance”