Ride to BRC from Reno Wednesday, can help with gas, 2 bags

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.
Ephoch
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Shantitown

Ride to BRC from Reno Wednesday, can help with gas, 2 bags

Postby Ephoch » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi!

I am looking for anyone that might have a little extra space and would like help with gas costs. I'm flying in to Reno tonight and would love to get to the burn tonight/early am with gate delays. I have 2 small caryons that can fit in my lap if needed or at my feet and 1 checked bag. Flight arrives at 8pm. Please PM me if you might be able to help. Thank you so much!! And happy burn everyone!!!

-Bootleg, aka Ginger :)

Canoe

Re: Ride to BRC from Reno Wednesday, can help with gas, 2 ba

Postby Canoe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm

I can't get you there, but there are usually tons of Burners who can: from the Rideshare at the Reno Airport!

When you arrive, see Air Playa Info at the airport.

Follow the links.
https://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic ... e#p1037132

Do follow the links and read.
Do check for everyone in the car having tickets.
Do let them know what supplies you need to stop for. Or taxi to Keystone or others (see the links), then rideshare from Keystone or come back to the airport for the Air Playa Info handholding.

Burners are usually wonderful, but do remember that usual rules apply. Make sure you feel safe with your rideshare companions.
"My favorite people are the people of the dessert", said Lawrence as he picked up his fork.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Ephoch
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Shantitown

Re: Ride to BRC from Reno Wednesday, can help with gas, 2 ba

Postby Ephoch » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Thank you so much! I've read the info and will definitely check in at the airport :) fingers crossed!

Return to “2014 Share Resources”