The Low Income Ticket Program application will open on Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Here are the details:
- 4,000 Low Income Tickets are available at $190 each.
- Low Income Tickets are one per person and are awarded through an application process.
- These tickets are not transferrable and are held for Will Call pickup at the Box Office of the event.
- You must be able to demonstrate your financial need to qualify.
- Applications are reviewed in the order they are received, so don't delay if you are planning on applying.
- Full information on the Low Income Ticket Program can be found on the Burning Man tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Low Income Ticket Program can be found here. If you have questions about the program for the ticket team, go here and see the 'Contact Us' section on the right side of the page.