Low Income Ticket Program Information

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
MyPlayaUserName
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Ass Stamp Camp

Re: Low Income Ticket Program Information

Postby MyPlayaUserName » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm

I also wanted to share that I received my 2nd confirmation today. All is well. The portal has been opened! See you critters in the dust :)

maryanimal
Burning Since: 2011

Postby maryanimal » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:56 pm

I receive an email today saying my ticket will be at the Will call station. I have a letter I received an award email in April too.
They both say to print out and bring the email in, so I will! I also received an email from TicketFly re: creating a password for my already activated account. Did anyone get this email?

Congrats MyPlayaUserName!!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Oldguy
Burning Since: 2005

Postby Oldguy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Yes, I received 2 e-mails from Ticket-fly today. First confirmed the ticket and asked if I was in Ticket-fly system. I signed up. I got a second one assuring me all low income confirmations were put in their system.( I received confirmation and award letters prior to today.) I suppose they are getting all their ducks in a row, letting us know to go to will-call after 10am on Sunday the 24th, box office/ will-call closing on Saturday the 30th..

Is this what you got also ?
Image current moon
" Build your wall. we got tunnels. " - George Lopez

maryanimal

Postby maryanimal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:18 am

Yep Oldguy! That's what I got! With all the password snatching by the russians, I was wondering it it was real. :D
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

screamofthebutterfly

Postby screamofthebutterfly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Help... we are in a huge pickle... I received my confirmation for low income... but my partner has lost access to his email altogether in an unfortunate incident. He can't even recover any accounts because its all under the email he can't access. How can we figure out if he has a confirmation at will call. I emailed low income ticket support with his name and the email he registered under. This is so unfortunate... we are at a standstill trying to make plans and there's 2 weeks left and no way I can figure out how to just confirm.... too far to travel just to chance it... please universe, help somehow... it will mean the world to us

BBadger
Burning Since: 2018

Postby BBadger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Keep trying to contact them. It's about all you can do at this point. They're swamped for sure, but maybe you'll get through.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

asr9754

Postby asr9754 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm

You pay for LIT at the will-call office at the event, correct?

Does anyone know if it's cash-only or if credit/debit cards are accepted? Ticket FAQ doesn't specify. Carpool buddy needs to know.

gyre

Postby gyre » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:53 am

Your letter should say.

I think cash or Visa or MasterCard (no AMEX, Discover, checks or money orders).

Pay at will call.

Return to “2014 Tickets Discussion”