Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
User avatar
jneilvindy
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Greenwood, Indiana

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jneilvindy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Maizie wrote:
jneilvindy wrote:
VultureChow wrote:Have you called Ticketfly support? That seems to have had the best luck for everyone so far.
I called them Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Ticketfly's answer is they are waiting on burningman ticket support to get back to them with an answer.

So Monday I will create 10 open inquiries with burningman ticket support, call the (415) TO-FLAME number as well as call ticketfly.

I'll do this every day and continue until I have a tracking number with USPS.

I figure sooner or later they are going to get the hint I want my tickets.
I know you're really frustrated, but I've worked in customer support before - creating ten duplicate tickets is NOT going to help in terms of getting things resolved.

It sounds like the Burning Man ticket was resolved after your last call to Ticketfly (if I'm understanding the timeline properly) - when you call them on Monday, it could be all sorted out.
Sadly no, if it's all worked out then as of Friday ticketfly didn't know it was worked out. Nichole at burningman ticket support certainly couldn't be bothered to answer the inquiry question either.

I'm in customer service and I know the power of bringing a problem to the attention of a boss. I just gotta get ahold of the right person and I have no doubt my tickets would magically be in the mail the very same day.

Anyone who doesn't have their tickets yet should be blowing up ticketfly and burningman ticket support for an answer as to just where they are in my opinion. Cause to me it looks like they need a full business week just to figure out they have no clue where your tickets are. I wish I had started this July 1rst at this point, the instant ticketfly sent them to burningman tickets.

Clearly this process needs a lot more transparency in exactly how they process them. Where they are in the process and exactly what step is the hold up and how is it going to be solved so it never happens again.

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10296
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by unjonharley » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:00 pm

jneilvindy wrote:[quoteIf you have received a tracking number in the last 20 minutes or so today, 7/31/14, for your Burning Man tickets, PLEASE DISREGARD. You will be issued a new tracking number shortly.]
That's from Ticketfly's website.

So the drama continues.

I finally got a response concerning my ticket inquiries.

Burningman ticket support switched my inquiry from Open to Resolved.

Of course they didn't explain anything, Just switched it to resolved. So I re-opened it and created a new inquiry for them to sort through as well. I've definitely gone from politely patient to pissed off annoyed so if they wanna play the close it and move on game so be it.[/quote]



ever think that each time you contact TF.. They pull your file to see what going on.. Then put it back in the start box..
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.

User avatar
jneilvindy
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Greenwood, Indiana

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jneilvindy » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:12 pm

unjonharley wrote:
jneilvindy wrote:[quoteIf you have received a tracking number in the last 20 minutes or so today, 7/31/14, for your Burning Man tickets, PLEASE DISREGARD. You will be issued a new tracking number shortly.]
That's from Ticketfly's website.

So the drama continues.

I finally got a response concerning my ticket inquiries.

Burningman ticket support switched my inquiry from Open to Resolved.

Of course they didn't explain anything, Just switched it to resolved. So I re-opened it and created a new inquiry for them to sort through as well. I've definitely gone from politely patient to pissed off annoyed so if they wanna play the close it and move on game so be it.
ever think that each time you contact TF.. They pull your file to see what going on.. Then put it back in the start box..[/quote]

The people at ticketfly have been awesome. Or really great liars! I get the feeling all they can do is send and inquiry to TS and wait just like the rest of us losers. My impression is they are just as frustrated by all this as I am. Sadly since their number is the only point of contact number where you get to deal with a live person they get to deal with my calls. I'm polite with them I swear. I never take frustration out on people but keep it all inside and just smile while talking and say thank you and that I'll most likely be talking to them again tomorrow. We all laugh, they ask if there's anything else they can help me with, I usually mention yard work or are they any good at roofing houses, once last chuckle and that's it for ticketfly that evening.

User avatar
Monkeystyle
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Morning Cock n' Tales

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by Monkeystyle » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm

what fresh hell am I dealing with today? well, on july 15th I received an email from Canada post for Tf saying that my tickets were ready to mail. then on the 23rd I got another email saying that my tickets had made it to Toronto... so all the way from California, east of us all the way to Toronto, just to be mailed back west to Manitoba (24 hour drive away) and that they were in transit and I should have them on the 29th. no such luck. then today, I got another email from Canada post with a brand new tracking number saying that they JUST YESTERDAY got the package delivered to Toronto and that I should expect them on the 8th.... what the fuck is that about?!?!?

User avatar
theCryptofishist
Posts: 40313
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:28 am
Burning Since: 2017
Location: In Exile

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by theCryptofishist » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:12 am

Ask Canada post.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

User avatar
Monkeystyle
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Morning Cock n' Tales

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by Monkeystyle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

They said they have no information on it.

User avatar
Eric
Moderator
Posts: 9358
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly
Contact:

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by Eric » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Monkeystyle wrote:on july 15th I received an email from Canada post [snip]
then on the 23rd I got another email saying that my tickets had made it to Toronto. [snip]
then today, I got another email from Canada post with a brand new tracking number saying that they JUST YESTERDAY got the package delivered to Toronto and that I should expect them on the 8th.
Monkeystyle wrote:They said they have no information on it.
I'm confused - you've gotten 3 emails from Canada Post telling you they've been sending the tickets all over the country, but then they have no information on it? How are they sending the emails about it?

Once they've been shipped the tickets are in the hands of the postal service(s) - the Org doesn't have control over their fuck-ups. The only way this could be the fault of BMan or Ticketfly is if they put the wrong postal code on it - otherwise it's Canada Posts' mess, as crappy as that is for you.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

User avatar
smilemore
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Part way there ...

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by smilemore » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Eric wrote:
Monkeystyle wrote:on july 15th I received an email from Canada post [snip]
then on the 23rd I got another email saying that my tickets had made it to Toronto. [snip]
then today, I got another email from Canada post with a brand new tracking number saying that they JUST YESTERDAY got the package delivered to Toronto and that I should expect them on the 8th.
Monkeystyle wrote:They said they have no information on it.
I'm confused - you've gotten 3 emails from Canada Post telling you they've been sending the tickets all over the country, but then they have no information on it? How are they sending the emails about it?

Once they've been shipped the tickets are in the hands of the postal service(s) - the Org doesn't have control over their fuck-ups. The only way this could be the fault of BMan or Ticketfly is if they put the wrong postal code on it - otherwise it's Canada Posts' mess, as crappy as that is for you.
I am in a similar situation with that we received said email on the 23rd from Canada Post indicating blah, blah, blah with an expected delivery date on the 28th. Still nothing. But I did go in to the local Post Office and was advised to contact the shipper and tell them to initiate a track on the package. I spoke with a terrific (and I am being sincere here) lady at Ticket Fly on Friday who (incidentally, noted that she was the only one in the office right then ... I thought Ticket Fly was a larger operation ... I digress ... it doesn't matter really anyway, and she) said that she would look into it, but not to worry too much. I received an email from Ticket Fly (Gene) today that asked for my tracking number (I have 2 numbers as, due to a fuck up during my original ticket purchase, I was unable to buy the vehicle pass at the same time as the tickets and had to do a second transaction ... another $29 shipping charge - but whatever). I sent them both numbers and Gene replied within an hour stating:

"Now that regular fulfillment has concluded, Burning Man orders with UPS or USPS delivery issues will be handled in the upcoming week. Please be patient and we will make alternative arrangements, most likely will call pick up."

I will all work out in the end ... although getting the tickets in hand would be cool too!

Cheers
I'm fucked. I've caught the dusty virus ... and I want to spread it around.

User avatar
jneilvindy
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Greenwood, Indiana

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jneilvindy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:56 pm

August 4th, still no tickets.

Still no reply to the open case on burning man ticket support.

Called the totheflame number and not to encouraged by the "we rarely listen to this voicemail box" message. Left a message anyways.
It's pretty clear burning man tickets is a total black box organization that wants no real-time interaction with customers. I haz a sad :(

Called ticketfly 2x so far in the last hour, both times on hold for around 10 minutes then the line picks up and disconnects!
On hold for the 3rd time now :)

No updates from burning man tickets on their webpages, facebook or twitter.

Ticketfly voicemail update still says all general sales fulfilled by 7/31.

The saga continues!

User avatar
omegared
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:10 am
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Kamp Joe 4 President

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by omegared » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:33 pm

jneilvindy wrote:August 4th, still no tickets.

Called ticketfly 2x so far in the last hour, both times on hold for around 10 minutes then the line picks up and disconnects!
On hold for the 3rd time now :)
I've had similar results. The only time I actually got through was calling MINUTES after they open. Spent about 10 minutes on hold and then actually got to talk to someone. They have not shipped all tickets yet... it's getting a little nerve wrecking!!! I know everyone says be patient, but it's getting down to crunch time. I've made all the preparations, reservations, and so on so I have a lot of $$$ invested, and my ticket still hasn't shown up yet. From what the lady at TicketFly told me last week it was supposed to ship either late last week or early this week. No email notification or pink "come get your shit at the post office" notification yet.
"Honey you don't want to be in your tent right now. I looks like Burning Man THREW UP in there."

User avatar
dirtstu
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Spank of America
Contact:

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by dirtstu » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:29 am

Disoriented in San Francisco...looks like my tickets are in a departed/arrival loop in SF... :roll:
I guess I am getting my service and delivery charge worth on this shipment....

Your item departed our USPS facility in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 on August 5, 2014 at 12:47 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility, August 4, 2014, 11:08 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Departed Post Office, July 31, 2014, 5:18 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Acceptance, July 31, 2014, 1:48 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, July 30, 2014 -

Expected Delivery Day: Monday, August 4, 2014

Does the International date/time line cross Northern California and Southern California :lol:
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

User avatar
Gravybrain
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by Gravybrain » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:12 am

My tickets just arrived today... I ordered them in the Directed Sale 6 months ago. I was assured by Ticketfly 2 weeks ago when I called them that I would get a tracking e-mail, I got nothing, the tickets just mysteriously showed up...
Co-creator/builder Beau Le'Phant MV 2011, 2012. New MV for 2014 under construction: The Bi-Polar Express! http://bipolarexpress2014.weebly.com/

User avatar
smilemore
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Part way there ...

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by smilemore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:43 am

Gravybrain wrote:My tickets just arrived today... I ordered them in the Directed Sale 6 months ago. I was assured by Ticketfly 2 weeks ago when I called them that I would get a tracking e-mail, I got nothing, the tickets just mysteriously showed up...
Congratulations!!!
I'm fucked. I've caught the dusty virus ... and I want to spread it around.

pink
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:30 am
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic
Location: Stagecoach, NV

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by pink » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:40 pm

dirtstu wrote:Disoriented in San Francisco...looks like my tickets are in a departed/arrival loop in SF... :roll:
I guess I am getting my service and delivery charge worth on this shipment....

Your item departed our USPS facility in SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 on August 5, 2014 at 12:47 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility, August 4, 2014, 11:08 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Departed Post Office, July 31, 2014, 5:18 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Acceptance, July 31, 2014, 1:48 pm, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, July 30, 2014 -

Expected Delivery Day: Monday, August 4, 2014

Does the International date/time line cross Northern California and Southern California :lol:
Reads perfectly fine bottom to top.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

User avatar
smilemore
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Part way there ...

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by smilemore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Smiling more! :lol:
I'm fucked. I've caught the dusty virus ... and I want to spread it around.

User avatar
smilemore
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 am
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Part way there ...

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by smilemore » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 pm

smilemore wrote:Smiling more! :lol:
That one got posted before I was finished ...

... I received an email from Ticketfly saying that there was a change in the package status from Canada Post and that it was scheduled for delivery today.

... 30 minutes later my wife sent me a message asking if I wanted to pick up wine on the way home from work and then texted a photo of two packages on our coffee table!!!

Package 1. One vehicle pass with my name on the stub and one fireball.
Package 2. Two tickets with my name on the stub and one fireball.

Boy does this wine taste fine!!!

Cheers (and good luck to anyone still waiting)!
I'm fucked. I've caught the dusty virus ... and I want to spread it around.

User avatar
omegared
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:10 am
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Kamp Joe 4 President

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by omegared » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:50 pm

After calling TicketFly for a week they finally told me to STOP CALLING :) !!! Got my shipping confirmation email about 20 minutes later earlier today :D :D :D !!! Sorry to be a nuisance, but every time I called they gave me different information... "We aren't sure when it will ship, please be patient," "It will ship at the end of this week," "It will ship early next week," "It will ship the week of 8/18," always pushing the date back.
"Honey you don't want to be in your tent right now. I looks like Burning Man THREW UP in there."

User avatar
dirtstu
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Spank of America
Contact:

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by dirtstu » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Reads perfectly fine bottom to top.
Perfectly fine that it departed the post office in SF and five days latter departs the same postal facility. hmmm ok. When I get mail sent to the playa post office from So. Cal it takes less than five days to get it to our theme camp. But five days at one postal facility is perfectly fine. Funny how on the 7/31 the expected deliver date said August 5 and that part still says August 5th. I read somewhere there was a snafu on tickets sent out on 7/31. I suspect mine are part of the snafu. In any case I am confident tickets will arrive within a week or two. It just may take a few more departures who knows.
July 31, 2014 , 5:18 pm Departed Post Office SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188

August 5, 2014 , 12:47 am Departed USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

User avatar
skippy3k
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 am
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: 8:15 and J....or close to it.
Location: Rocky Mountain High

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by skippy3k » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:35 am

My father worked for the Post Office for 30 years. Other than saying he's surprised anything got delivered anywhere, I believe he told me once (and my memory is crap these days) that in big USPS hubs where things get sorted out to smaller hubs, it's not uncommon for mail to be tagged as departing the facility when in fact it's just going from one side of the building to the other. Or, more likely, it does actually go out on a truck to another facility but then is routed back.

(I wonder if it's a federal offense to criticize the US Postal Service? If so, it's been nice knowing you all!)
I'm a fixer. I fix things.

User avatar
VultureChow
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:08 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Hookers & Makers @ Barbie Death Village

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by VultureChow » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:43 am

dirtstu wrote:
Reads perfectly fine bottom to top.
Perfectly fine that it departed the post office in SF and five days latter departs the same postal facility. hmmm ok. When I get mail sent to the playa post office from So. Cal it takes less than five days to get it to our theme camp. But five days at one postal facility is perfectly fine. Funny how on the 7/31 the expected deliver date said August 5 and that part still says August 5th. I read somewhere there was a snafu on tickets sent out on 7/31. I suspect mine are part of the snafu. In any case I am confident tickets will arrive within a week or two. It just may take a few more departures who knows.
July 31, 2014 , 5:18 pm Departed Post Office SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188

August 5, 2014 , 12:47 am Departed USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
There is probably more than one postal facility in San Francisco.
Sic Semper Spectatores

User avatar
jneilvindy
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Greenwood, Indiana

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jneilvindy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am

fingers crossed!

Tracking information just hit my email from Ticketfly.

User avatar
Lonesomebri
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT
Location: NorCal

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by Lonesomebri » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 am

jneilvindy wrote:fingers crossed!
Tracking information just hit my email from Ticketfly.
Oh, even if you never get your ticket, we had our fun here, it's all good.
(I have purchased 2 bottles of Sriracha hot sauce, one for camp and one for you)
Camp THREAT: Dominating the porta potties 3 years running.
"If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
- Voltaire, Candide

User avatar
jneilvindy
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Burning Since: 2014
Location: Greenwood, Indiana

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jneilvindy » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am

Lonesomebri wrote:
jneilvindy wrote:fingers crossed!
Tracking information just hit my email from Ticketfly.
Oh, even if you never get your ticket, we had our fun here, it's all good.
(I have purchased 2 bottles of Sriracha hot sauce, one for camp and one for you)
Oh I'm showing up! I just dropped 450 or so between Amazingcom and wal-thestorethatshallnotbenamed-mart on stuff.

I've never had that hot sauce. I assume it goes on everything?

User avatar
kittyrodriguez
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: BRC-ESD Fire Camp Station 3
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by kittyrodriguez » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 am

Got my email the other day, but...

the pick-up date was a day too late. One day later they sent me an early arrival pass to fix that. Yay!!! I am ticketed!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
FlyingMonkey
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 am

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by FlyingMonkey » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 pm

kittyrodriguez wrote:Got my email the other day, but...

the pick-up date was a day too late. One day later they sent me an early arrival pass to fix that. Yay!!! I am ticketed!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats :-)
In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

thebrund
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Tahoe
Contact:

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by thebrund » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:21 pm

i got into the OMG ticket sale to purchase at 12:05pm... no tickets available.... Sold out.
Success is not the key to happiness.
Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing you will be successfull!

-Albert Schweitzer

User avatar
jfb
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 pm
Burning Since: 2014

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by jfb » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:29 pm

I feel your pain, thebrund. I was on the ordering page at 12:00:03 PST and got rerouted to a TicketFly waiting queue for 10 minutes b/c I was "too early" according to the OMG Sale. By the time it was "My Turn To Order" all tickets were sold out. Grrr.

User avatar
CocoKiora
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:00 am
Burning Since: 2014

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by CocoKiora » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm the same.... :cry:

User avatar
unjonharley
Posts: 10296
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Elliot's naked bycycel repair
Location: Salem Or.

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by unjonharley » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:00 pm

I noticed a comment about showing up anyway..

If for some reason you do not get your ticket Do not show up at the gate of Burning Man.. There is no one at the gate that can help you.. These people are all volunteers.. The BMorg operates out of San Francisco.. No one will be at those offices during the week of Burning Man..

If you interfere with gate, the law can be called and you can be removed..
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.

User avatar
BoyScoutGirl
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 pm
Camp Name: Lamplighters!
Location: SD, CA

Re: Still haven't gotten your tickets?

Post by BoyScoutGirl » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:05 pm

unjonharley wrote:I noticed a comment about showing up anyway..

If for some reason you do not get your ticket Do not show up at the gate of Burning Man.. There is no one at the gate that can help you.. These people are all volunteers.. The BMorg operates out of San Francisco.. No one will be at those offices during the week of Burning Man..

If you interfere with gate, the law can be called and you can be removed..
This includes if you loiter in the surrounding towns with "ticket wanted" signs: DO NOT do so.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Locked

Return to “2014 Tickets Discussion”