Ticket support response time

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
blankador
Burning Since: 2018

Ticket support response time

Post by blankador » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 am

Since I want to change the name on my will call ticket, i tried contacting ticketsupport as indicated in the FAQ section. They opened a case and mentioned I should get a response in 48h, more than 4 days have passed and I didn't get one reply. My friend did the same thing and has received no reply as of yet.

Has anyone else experienced this? How long is the response time?

Thanks.

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Ticket support response time

Post by theCryptofishist » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 am

If you look for another thread on tickets (hint, it's a long one) you'll see some other experiences.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

moonwatcher
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: The Dusty Beavers

Post by moonwatcher » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Took me 5 days for an initial response and another 10 or so to get close to a resolution.

Patience... they will get to your case.
Buy the ticket, take the ride!

jennymoase
Burning Since: 2014

Post by jennymoase » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 pm

ive had the same experience, but i just imagine that they are getting so many emails every minute about tickets...since that seems to be the hot topic this year. i also need to change my will call name, as i used my mom's card for the transaction and i believe that means her name is on the will call. but if i dont hear from them in time, i can always do the last minute thing which is described here:

https://ticketsupport.burningman.com/cu ... l-tickets-

So worse comes to worse, you can take that precautionary STEP (see what i did there? :D)

jennymoase
Burning Since: 2014

Post by jennymoase » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:21 pm

just got this email from ticketfly

"To change the Will Call pickup name associated with your order, please log in to your "Ticket Account":https://tickets.burningman.com/account/ and select the order you would like to change. Once you are in the order record, scroll down to the bottom of the record to the "Shipped To" section and then use the "Edit" link to make the change. Keep in mind a valid ID must be presented at the Box Office matching the Shipping Name on the order.

Please note that we are unable to assign a ticket order to more than one person (ie: split up an order). If recipients are arriving separately, the order must be under the person arriving first and upon arriving at the event, it will be the first person's responsibility to retrieve the tickets and place any remaining tickets under individual names at will call."

Return to “2014 Tickets Discussion”