Will call Ticket Limits

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
IrishBurner
Burning Since: 2007

Will call Ticket Limits

Postby IrishBurner » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 pm

our group STILL needs like 12 tickets. We have been able to buy a few hard tickets without any problems but now are also considering will call pickup. can we put any we buy in 1 persons name or is there a limit to how many one person can pickup. we would like 1 person from our group get all of them
thanks in advance and sorry for the multi post topics with same questions. like life, I'm never quite sure what I'm doing

mike

pfeles
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Fröccs Bár

Re: Will call Ticket Limits

Postby pfeles » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:12 pm

I just wanted to ask the same question, and I can't find the answer.
The ticketing system is too complicated, you can never know what to do

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Re: Will call Ticket Limits

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:22 pm

The maximum is 2 tickets under one name (the maximum that were allowed to be sold in any sale other than the early one). The only way you could put more tickets under one name is if you happen to find a person with four early sale Will Call tickets (the $650 one) who is selling all four of them.

Attempting to put 12 tickets under one name will trigger all sorts of warning bells, and they could even be marked as a scam and possibly voided.

Locking this topic as the question has been answered and it's not up for debate.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Return to “2014 Tickets Discussion”