Will Call Tickets & Vehicle Pass

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
shakey_CA
Burning Since: 2004

Will Call Tickets & Vehicle Pass

Post by shakey_CA » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:20 pm

This is the first time I am buying a Will Call ticket. I bought the ticket and vehicle pass through STEP. I am trying to make sure that I have everything I need (I just read through the ticket website FAQ but still unclear). I have 2 basic questions

1. I only have a confirmation email from Ticketfly that has Ticketfly's order number for my ticket. I have a print out of this mail now. Is this all I need (plus a valid photo ID) to claim my ticket at the Will Call booth? I have not received any other email besides the immediate automated email confirmation from Ticketfly once you buy it through STEP.

2. I do not have a vehicle pass even though I have paid for it. Is the vehicle pass for Will Call tickets also given out at the Will Call ticket booth? Are vehicles without vehicle pass allowed to get to that point?

Apologies if any of these details are already here @ eplaya. Tried my best searching for it but could not find any.

Cassidy9
Burning Since: 2008

Re: Will Call Tickets & Vehicle Pass

Post by Cassidy9 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Have you been able to get any response? I've gotten nothing. My blind faith is waning. This year's ticket process is ridiculous. :(

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Passes are held with your ticket. I don't know about the other.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Post by tatonka » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:56 pm

will call is b4 they ask you for anything , you are fine. Get your tic and pass at will call and re=enter line and your in.
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

kiss-o-matic
Burning Since: 2012

Post by kiss-o-matic » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 am

Do we have to have a printout of the confirmation from Ticket Fly? Would it be good enough to just write down my order number and show them w/ my government ID?

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Post by tatonka » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 am

I printed mine out and stored it in truck .
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

Return to “2014 Tickets Discussion”