Fundraiser: Heart Deco presents Heart Phoenix

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Heart Deco

Fundraiser: Heart Deco presents Heart Phoenix

Postby rubeun » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 am

Hello dear friends,
As a representative of Heart Deco, I would like to invite you, our community, to support the next iteration of our art car...called Heart Phoenix.

To paint a bigger picture of who we are, what we have brought to Burning Man in years past and what we wish to continue to bring. Please watch the following Indie Go Go video I created.

Having done so, we hope that you will contribute to our fundraiser. Please click on the link below to go to our Indie Go Go campaign page to donate. We have many different gifts as a thank you for donating from stickers, t-shirts, pendants, to the actual Hearts that were on Heart Deco.

If you have never heard of Heart Deco, I would like to invite you to watch some of my personal footage from Burning Man 2012.

On behalf of the Heart Deco community, we thank you for all your support and love and we look forward to bringing you more great memories in years to come.
Much <3

-Heart Deco

Return to “2013 On-Playa Project Fundraisers”