Fundraiser for the N.E.V.L.O. Project

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
nikosolinc
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: NEO EVOLUTIONARY LOGIC PROJECT (NP)

Fundraiser for the N.E.V.L.O. Project

Postby nikosolinc » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

MY NAME IS JOYLIGHT - AND I NEED YOUR HELP!

I am asking everyone to donate JUST $1 to my fundraiser in order to bring my theme camp to YOU!

I never thought this idea would come to me, but alas I find myself typing in the late hours of the night, scratching my head trying to figure out who to ask that would understand.

THEN IT HIT ME (thanks to my lady friend Cara asking me "Why would anyone donate if they don't get to play?"

SO I REALIZED - It's you all! I needed to come to the community that would benefit from all of this and completely understands what on Earth I was doing.

I am trying to build a playground for all ages as well as provide theme camp that is both fun, educational, and hospitable through the gifts of a pancake breakfast and workshops on meditation, yoga, performance art, aerial acrobatics, and talisman building; seminars on positive psychology; and sewing tutorials.

My camp comprises of 30 members that have contributed to the campaign already, and now we're asking you to help us, so we can afford to bring our camp to you! Please help! Please contribute!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nevlo-project-theme-camp-fundraiser-version-1-0/x/2383557

Return to “2013 On-Playa Project Fundraisers”