Lost orange/black backpack with 'Alpe d'Huez triathlon'

Nightswim
Burning Since: 2012

Lost orange/black backpack with 'Alpe d'Huez triathlon'

Postby Nightswim » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:21 am

Fellow Burners!

Burning man 2014 was awesome again…speechless.
Unfortunately I lost my bag with some valuables. I lost it not wednesday night at Disco Knights at 2 o'clock, or perhaps at the playa when traveling from Disco Knights to 10 o'clock (already noticed pretty fast during biking).

Hopefully someone find the bag, here's a description:
- a normal sized backpack, orange on the front and black on the back (probably covered by dust)
- No brand; on the front it says 'Alpe d'Huez triathlon', with date 30 july 2014. On the side also the distances of the triathlon.
- on the front two little zippers; on the left there's an old go pro camera in it, on the right my driver license from the Netherlands and a key with pink hanger.
The driver license has my name Diederik Wijffels on it, from Amsterdam. Born 27/04/1983.
- inside is a blue camel bag with the drinking handle out of the bag (at the time of losing)
- furthermore inside a gray sweater, a yellow balloon pump, a yellow shawl and some dutch clog bracelets. Probably some small other stuff as well.
- a drinking cup is hanging on the bag
On the side there are two small pockets with a little bag of figure balloons and a black marker.

Hopefully this is enough information to find the bag!!
If someone has seen or found the bag, please contact me. Especially the bag has emotional value for me.
You can contact me at diederik@hotmail.com. I will pay for any costs made to return the bag!

Thanks in advance, and have a happy after burn.

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”