lost shiny holographic backpack

prizmeyez

lost shiny holographic backpack

Post by prizmeyez » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 am

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message and help me out.

I lost a holographic, clear-ish rainbow small sized backpack containing my ID, passport, and credit cards for Carolyn Nickell. It is this backpack:

​It also had some medicine, birth control, a cheap silver Canon camera with some pictures of us dancing at Distrikt, and a silky blue small bag. The first picture on the camera is a weird ugly photo I took in my room to test out the camera. There is a sticker on top of the backpack that says SPACE FACE Prizm-Eyez.com.

The other backpack I lost was a pink My Little Pony backpack containing face paint and a silver sequin onesie inside a ziploc baggie. This pink backpack is a magenta color, and has pictures of ponies on the outside. One of the ponies has a tail made of real hair. It doesn't contain any identifying information other than those details. I think it had a pink water bottle, by Camelback, inside it. It may have had some PrizmEyez glasses or stickers inside it as well. PrizmEyez is my art project/company.

Thank you so much for helping return these items to people. I hope you have a lot of success with it! <3

Best wishes,

Carolyn Nickell ( Carolyn Prizm on Facebook)

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”