Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

borntobackpack
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: A Camp Called Congratulations

Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

Post by borntobackpack » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi there awesome burners who are looking to reconnect people with their valuables!!

My name is Alex and my backpack was taken one night from one of those huge piles on a dance floor :( I will describe it in detail to the best of my ability.

It was a school sized backpack. Color black and had an AEG logo on the outside. Inside were 2 cambelbak's - one was a camelbak brand red and grey and the other was a platypus brand clear. There was also a black long sleeve base layer - patagonia brand, scott snowboard goggles, a white and black furry zebra style hat inside the main pouch. (Maybe some of these contents were taken out/stolen so they might not all be in there!) In one of the outside smaller pouches was a gopro hero2 in a protective clear case and a canon point and shoot camera.

Anyways, I cant thank you enough for your time and effort and working to connect people with their lost belongings. You can reach me directly at 707.317.4761 or via email at anavarrete255@gmail.com If you need anything else from me please let me know!

Sending you all a huge hug and lots of love!

Alex

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Lost - Black Backpack with GoPro, Canon P&S, 2 Camelbaks

Post by Ratty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:56 am

Born to backpack, If you haven't done it already, go to the BM homepage and click on Lost and Found. You'll find 2 important places to list this missing object. I hope your belongings come home to you.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”