Lost Black Nikon coolpix Camera with Wrist Strap

boysoutside16
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: mooncheese

Lost Black Nikon coolpix Camera with Wrist Strap

Post by boysoutside16 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:43 am

Hi I lost my black nikon camera some place between the sunrise salon and 9 and a on friday morning.

The last few pics where of sunrise and the art car bojon (art car with long tenticals on top) and the janky barg, with the crossroads band playing out at the sunrise saloon on friday morning.

black nikon Coolpix camera (like kinda older on like a 12MP camera kinda looks like maybe a model 570 or 630)
Wrist strap was on it
It has a retractable lens
lens cover normally doesnt close all of the way
Crossroads live band and art car pics/Pics of me and my girl friend in hair styler art piece

Please email me if you have found it or have seen anything fitting this description thanks!
Jamie

boysoutside16

Re: Lost Black Nikon coolpix Camera with Wrist Strap

Post by boysoutside16 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 am

This is the morning i lost the camera by the sunrise saloon or on the Bojon or jankie barge art cars or by the man or by 9 and A. I dont know i lost it friday morning! thanks for looking!
Attachments
bm.jpg
bm.jpg (62.85 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

boysoutside16

Re: Lost Black Nikon coolpix Camera with Wrist Strap

Post by boysoutside16 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:06 pm

boysoutside16 wrote:This is the morning i lost the camera, this is from my friends camera where we were by the sunrise saloon or on the Bojon or jankie barge art cars or by the man or by 9 and A. I dont know i lost it friday morning! thanks for looking!

Return to “Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)”