Lost: 1st-yr. Blk Rock Ranger (New Jersey Patent Lawyer)

shibumi2

Lost: 1st-yr. Blk Rock Ranger (New Jersey Patent Lawyer)

Postby shibumi2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:17 am

You asked if you could join me as I took a seat in the commissary. You were so gallant that I removed my pith helmet to dine with you ... we talked. Our minds carried us beautifully along. I was with the Earth Guardians this year, and you live in New Jersey yet have biz in San Francisco ... and I should have asked ... at least you did. Contact me, shibumi at burningman dot com. :idea: Maybe the BRRangers will help me make the connection?
What makes you happy makes you wise.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Lost: 1st-yr. Blk Rock Ranger (New Jersey Patent Lawyer)

Postby trilobyte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:08 pm

I'm moving this over to Lost Humans, since that's a better fit.

GreyCoyote
Burning Since: 2000

Postby GreyCoyote » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:34 pm

This is a bit of a long-shot, but if all else fails, many Bar Associations have websites that allow you to search by name, age, specialty areas, geographic location, etc. Plunking-in the data you have and looking at the profile pictures in the search results just might get you a hit. Another resource is the US Patent Office website that lists attorneys who are allowed to practice before the USPTO. Here is the New Jersey list: https://oedci.uspto.gov/OEDCI/query.do?state=NJ

Every state is different, but I've gone looking for several attorneys (usually women who were recently married or divorced and where the name in the signature block on their pleadings didn't show a match on a bar card name search), and have had fair success.

Of course, if you REALLY wanted to make a stir, hop a plane and show-up at the monthly Bar luncheon. LOL! :mrgreen:
"To sum up my compassion level, I think we should feed the unwanted animals to the homeless. Or visa versa. Too much attention and money is spent on both."
(A Beautiful Mind)

MacGlenver
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby MacGlenver » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 am

You could also contact the Rangers and have one of them send your message out to the Ranger all call distribution list.
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly

jjjones

Postby jjjones » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 pm

I have shared this post with Rangers. Good luck shibumi.

Return to “Lost Humans”