Ornate Silver Vile Necklace containing my Dad's Ashes - Pics

Awesome Angel
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Dancetronauts

Ornate Silver Vile Necklace containing my Dad's Ashes - Pics

Postby Awesome Angel » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Please see the attached photos that I have provided....

I have had and have worn for the last 14 years, never taking it off... a very ornate sterling silver necklace that is a vile containing
my father's ashes. It's very dear to me and at some point during the burn fell off. I am sincerely hoping one of the good citizens
of black rock city found it and will be able to return it to me.

If you have it in your possession... #1 thank you VERY very much... #2 please email me at: shandacottrill28@gmail.com
to make arrangements for sending it to me. Will pay whatever shipping is to get it returned.

Thank You
Shanda aka Awesome Angel

EJthaDJ
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dancetronauts

LOST: call for one last check - Necklace of Father's Ashes

Postby EJthaDJ » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm

LOST: Ornate sterling silver necklace - inch & a half tall vile containing my girlfriends's Father's Ashes - Photos attached

CALLING FOR ANYONE WHO SEES THIS TO PLEASE CHECK THEIR JEWELRY COLLECTION / BURNING MAN KEEPSAKES / PLAYA GIFTS / GROUND SCORES ETC....

This last burn my girlfriend had a very VERY important necklace break free from being around her neck for 14 years solid, and despite our best efforts,
we have not been able to locate it yet. We've heard everything positive helpful statement one could imagine to let go of the piece and move on but she wishes
that we make one more call for action for everyone to check their burner belongings to see if this was picked up and kept. Or maybe you've seen a friend
wearing it. We remain hopeful. If the necklace in the pictures provided looks familiar.... please contact me personally at: ejthadj@gmail.com
to arrange for getting it back to her. She will be absolutely thrilled.

Thank you in advance for your attention and energy to this.

Return to “Lost Jewelry”