lost water bottle w/ lamplighters chips and sticker (green w

glennwithnolastname

lost water bottle w/ lamplighters chips and sticker (green w

Post by glennwithnolastname » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:19 pm

I lost the following Item, it was left in the portopotties a 3:30 and F, hanging on a hook.

What is attached is treasure to me: 2 chips from lamplighters, including one city residebnt chip I was given in recognition of 'stepping up' at lamplighters when there was a dangerous fuel issue, and time was of the essence.

Kleen Kanteen brand Green Stainless Steel water bottle,
with black-and-white lamplighter chip and pewter lamplighter resident chip and skinny kitty flashlight attached to a ring on the cap. The bottle is rounded and expanded at the bottom from being stretched when water frozen inside of it.

The outside of the bottle is fairly covered with mostly black stickers, including a lamplighters sticker that is only rightside up if the bottle is upended.

It would be incredibly awesome to get it back. The residence chip is what I consider to be my "medal for saving burning man".
http://www.facebook.com/Glenn.outstubborns.fascists.and.tyrants

BoyScoutGirl
Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Re: lost water bottle w/ lamplighters chips and sticker (gre

Post by BoyScoutGirl » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Glenn, if your water bottle is not located, please feel free to send me a message via eplaya using the little "PM" button under my avatar to the right. I am a Lamplighter villager and should be able to get you a set of replacement pendants from this year.

Thank you very much for stepping up during that mix-up. It happened because of a series of small events chained together like a Michael Crichton novel and we're so grateful to those walk-in volunteers who helped, like you.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

glennwithnolastname

Re: lost water bottle w/ lamplighters chips and sticker (gre

Post by glennwithnolastname » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Thank you very much for the kind offer! I will take you up on it if the original treasures don't find me.
http://www.facebook.com/Glenn.outstubborns.fascists.and.tyrants

Return to “Lost Other/Misc.”