A Playa Wedding - appeal for photographer and art car. :)

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
Takoda13
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Cyberia

A Playa Wedding - appeal for photographer and art car. :)

Postby Takoda13 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 am

Hello friends,

I'm marrying the girl of my dreams near the Temple of Promise this year! The ceremony is at 6:00 PM on September 3rd. All you wonderful and amazing nutters are welcome to come witness. Look for the circle of friends holding hands outside the temple.

If you're good with a camera, and would like to help us - please send me a PM. Our photographer friend wasn't able to make the burn this year so we're hoping a fellow burner can fill in. We'd be very grateful and can promise dinner, champagne, cake, and love at the reception.

We're also looking for some kind soul with an art car who could pick up the wedding party (at 6:00 and G, about a dozen of us) and drive us to the Temple (it's a really long walk in a wedding dress and heels!) and after the ceremony (about 20 minutes) drive the party around the playa for a sunset cruise on the way back to our reception. We will also happily ply you with dinner, champagne, cake, and gratitude! Please message us if you'd like to volunteer. We'd be so grateful.

We'd like to thank the people who have volunteered to help so far, including Burnadebt, our camp mates, and the good people at Black Rock Bakery (you rock!).

Kind regards,

Takoda
Camp Cyberia, www.campcyberia.org
serving snow cones daily, 2:00-4:00
Shibaru lessons 4:00-5:00 PM
morning calm meditation, 8:15-9:15 AM
yoga, 9:30-10:30 AM

sierra_cpl
Burning Since: 2013

Re: A Playa Wedding - appeal for photographer and art car. :

Postby sierra_cpl » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 am

If your still looking for a photographer, I will have my gear with me. I would be happy to take some pics for you two. Not a professional but have a decent eye.
Cheers!

airheart_at
Burning Since: 2011

Re: A Playa Wedding - appeal for photographer and art car. :)

Postby airheart_at » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:33 am

Hey guys,
i shot a few BM weddings in the last years.
CHeck out:
http://www.robvenga.com/burningman-wedd ... tographer/
http://www.robvenga.com/a-burningman-wedding/

there is more to be featured soon on some major alternative wedding blogs..

unfortunately i can not give a commitment on the 3rd, the day of the burn.. but send me some info and maybe...
if the date is not 100% fixed i would strongly recommend to do it earlier in the week... its much easier and nicer..

XO

airheart_at
Burning Since: 2011

Re: A Playa Wedding - appeal for photographer and art car. :)

Postby airheart_at » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:25 am

sorry, just saw it was last year...

Return to “2015 Camps, Art & Activities”