Barbie Death Village

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Barbie Death Village

Post by Ratty » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 am

I salute your organizational skills.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:55 am

Ticket has been claimed!

CharismaSF
Burning Since: 2005

Playa Locksmith at Barbie Death Village

Post by CharismaSF » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Charisma, a.k.a Jason a.k.a Me, will be acting as Playa Locksmith from Tuesday through Sunday.
I can unlock anything (cars, bikes (if you can prove it's your bike), cabinets, rv compartments, padlocks, trunks, etc..) except late model luxury cars.
I will be in The Unicorner (6:45 and G) of the Barbie Death Village. Holla at cha boy!
H

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Playa Locksmith at Barbie Death Village

Post by lucky420 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Hola and hello...

cool beans we're campmates!
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Dr. Pyro

Re: Playa Locksmith at Barbie Death Village

Post by Dr. Pyro » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:12 pm

Even I didn't know we had one of those in camp. That should put Cap'n Joe's mind at ease.

Dr. Pyro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

I just want to let everyone in Barbie Death Village know that Tamara is sending out the Early Arrival passes today. If you are on the list and do not have yours by tomorrow, please let me know and I'll thoroughly ignore your situation.

Dr. Pyro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:52 pm

If any Barbiebarians who happen to also have early entry happen to have a bunch of rebar stakes you're not using, we could use them to hold down our shade structures. I didn't notice any in the storage shed yesterday. PM me if you have any you can spare.

Dr. Pyro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:14 am

I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to everyone who helped yesterday in the scorching heat getting several of our trailers playa ready. Me, Jewelz, Blowphish, Crash, Tom L., Mike P., and Grawg cleaned out the silver trailer, loaded in six sofas, four shade structures, and 2000 square feet of canvas. We then towed it to Rob and Yvonne's where it is safely housed. THEN Crash, Grawg, and I went to Rio Linda and managed to get the Barbiemobile on the 16' flatbed, teathered down, and after two hours got it to Rob and Yvonne's in Auburn as well. All in all it took about seven hours but those two major headaches have been conquered. Now all we have to do is to get the rest of the crap out of storage and onto the back of Frank's flatbed which should be accomplished next weekend. That includes the shower, all the rest of the gallows, water barrels and 275 gallon gray water holder, ice chests, etc. Whatever can't fit in there will go in my and Blowphish's 16 foot box truck. And in 13 days we'll see you knuckleheads on the playa.

God I hate August.

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:48 am

Thank you Doc...*smoooch you're a peach!
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

jewelzontheplaya
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Post by jewelzontheplaya » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to everyone who helped yesterday in the scorching heat getting several of our trailers playa ready. Me, Jewelz, Blowphish, Crash, Tom L., Mike P., and Grawg cleaned out the silver trailer, loaded in six sofas, four shade structures, and 2000 square feet of canvas. We then towed it to Rob and Yvonne's where it is safely housed. THEN Crash, Grawg, and I went to Rio Linda and managed to get the Barbiemobile on the 16' flatbed, teathered down, and after two hours got it to Rob and Yvonne's in Auburn as well. All in all it took about seven hours but those two major headaches have been conquered. Now all we have to do is to get the rest of the crap out of storage and onto the back of Frank's flatbed which should be accomplished next weekend. That includes the shower, all the rest of the gallows, water barrels and 275 gallon gray water holder, ice chests, etc. Whatever can't fit in there will go in my and Blowphish's 16 foot box truck. And in 13 days we'll see you knuckleheads on the playa.

God I hate August.

You are all awesome for your help! Glad I can help in anyway, just love being part of the best damn village on the playa!
Live the life you Love, Love the life you live ~ Robert Nesta Marley

Return to “2015 Camps, Art & Activities”