Miso Horny seeks afrobeat, funk, dwntmpo, etc. DJs/musicians

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.
pocolypz
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Miso Horny

Miso Horny seeks afrobeat, funk, dwntmpo, etc. DJs/musicians

Post by pocolypz » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:26 am

Hi Eplaya!

Miso Horny is at 9 and D this year, and we're looking for folks to play with our sound system. Ideally we would like to play afrobeat, jazz, funk, psychedelic, downtempo, etc. We have a small but very nice sound system, but no CDJs or controllers. If you would like to play a live set, let me know ASAP and I can arrange a way to make it happen.

Email is good too: [email protected]

Thanks!

Baby Grandpa

WanderlustFlaneur
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Miso Horny seeks afrobeat, funk, dwntmpo, etc. DJs/music

Post by WanderlustFlaneur » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:54 am

This would be amazing! We have a DJ a 3:45 and Esplanade who is looking to trade sets with someone this year. Would love to have you guys over to play on our setup. Have a slot to trade?

Here is the DJ:
WWW.soundcloud.com/dj-white-cheddar

...and the camp:
WWW.Facebook.com/groups/millionairecamp

CharismaSF
Burning Since: 2005

Re: Miso Horny seeks afrobeat, funk, dwntmpo, etc. DJs/music

Post by CharismaSF » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 am

Hey There, my name is Jason, a.k.a. Charisma. I play really happy, bouncy, ghetto funk, and would love to play at your camp! I am also playing the midway stage. I will have my controller with me.
Check out my ghetto funk mix on soundcloud. https://soundcloud.com/djcharismasf/ghettofunkmix10-12. This is a mix I did for a radio spot before a gig in Nairobi, Kenya, last year. If you love the funk, I am sure you will dig it! Check out my facebook also to see my vast credentials. facebook.com/djcharismapdx

Thanks, Jason...err..Charisma

Return to “2015 Camps, Art & Activities”