Burner stranded in lakeview, 3 hours from Gerlach. please he

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can tell people here.
Will Dawgson
Burning Since: 2015

Burner stranded in lakeview, 3 hours from Gerlach. please he

Postby Will Dawgson » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:11 am

On my way to the burn this evening I struck a deer carcass as I turned a corner leaving lakeview, and my gas tank now has a hole in it and might take a few days to repair. A simple patch up won't work as its a plastic tank, not metal.

If there is anyone heading through here please consider giving me a ride to the burn! I'm travelling compact, have money and a ticket all ready to go. I'm a friendly guy from Canada who has been solo travelling across Europe all summer and volunteering at festivals up in Canada as well. I have plenty of supplies and would be willing to help out with any camp/group that needs a hand! it would be a dream come true, please help me make it to burning man!!!

MrWiggels
Burning Since: 2005

Re: Burner stranded in lakeview, 3 hours from Gerlach. pleas

Postby MrWiggels » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:01 am

I AM SENDING POSITIVE VIBES THAT SOMEONE IS JUST A FEW BLOCKS BEHIND YOU AND IS ON THERE WAY RIGHT NOW TO PICK YOU UP!
YOU MUST ALWAYS SEE THE POSITIVE IN LIFE! SHIT HAPPENS OH BOY I KNOW THAT! HELL SHIT HAPPENED 20 MIN AGO! CLEAR YOUR HEAD LISTEN TO THAT INNER LIGHT OPEN YOURSELF UP TO CHANGE HAVING TO MAYBE DO THINGS THAT SUCK! STAY FOCUSED AND YOU WILL BE IN BLACK ROCKS CITY IN NO TIME!
TO REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU MUST GO THE DISTANCE ! YOU MUST WILL IT INTO BEING ! YOU HAVE A PLACE YOU JUST HAVE NOT DONE THE LIFE GOALS / TASK TO GET YOU THERE YET. DO NOT WORRY I HAVE ADVICE FOCUS ALL YOUR ENERGY RIGHT NOW ON YOUR DESTINATION! OK DO YOU SEE YOURSELF? YOUR THERE HAVING A BLAST! NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET THERE YOU NEED TO " accept" (I KNOW I HATE THAT WORD AS WELL) EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENDURE THE DEEDS THAT MIGHT TAKE PART TONIGHT , TOMORROW. IF YOU WILL IT IT WILL BE DONE!

ITS YOUR CHOICE ITS STARTS NOW! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WILL? THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE OR A SAD STORY ABOUT ONE TIME YOU ALMOST MADE IT TO BLACK ROCKS CITY???????????????????????????????????????????

GO ! GO GET IT DONE! YOU CAN DO IT ! AND IF YOU DO NOT THINK YOU CAN , THINK AGAIN! WHAT YOU WAITING FOR ????? ITS TIME TO BURN MAN ITS TIME FOR YOU TO WILL YOUR WAY! I HAVE FAITH IT WILL BE THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE! GO STOP THINKING AND ACT! DO IT NOW! KARMA BE WITH YOU!
Thanks, your friend WIGGELS

fireheadwhale
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Pen is Mightier

Re: Burner stranded in lakeview, 3 hours from Gerlach. please he

Postby fireheadwhale » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:31 am

This was a deer "carcass"? You gotta keep your eyes on the road, dude. Be glad that deer was already dead or its death would be on your conscience. Get a sign that says "DEER CARCASS GUY". I'm going through there Monday. I see you, I'm picking you up. I'm in a Winnebago with my wife and her 21 y.o. sister. She is hot and she likes Kanucks. She just asked me if you are fat or no?
You can apply any terms to any situation to rationalize bias or perspective.

Return to “2015 Share Resources”