Solo LA burner lookin for a ride :)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can tell people here.
ccdancer

Solo LA burner lookin for a ride :)

Post by ccdancer » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Hey burners! My name is Cassandra, I'm 26 years old, and this will be my 2nd burn. Turns out I'm flyin solo this year so step one is finding my way home! I live in LA, which has a spectacular burn community. I do catering for businesses, weddings, production shoots, etc. I am also a dancer in a professional company in the OC.

I am looking for some fellow burners to help me out with a ride, and in exchange I will provide money, food, drinks, good company...all of it! I am looking to leave late sat night but that can be negotiable.

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

ssupertramp
Burning Since: 2011

Re: Solo LA burner lookin for a ride :)

Post by ssupertramp » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am

Hey Cassandra,

I ll fly to L.A. from Hamburg before the event starts. I ll book a rental car soon and can provide you a free lift to the event / return.

cheers,
soeren

leafx
Burning Since: 2015

Post by leafx » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:06 am

Cassandra,

Sorry I can't offer a ride, but I'm a solo burner from OC as well, first timer though. Flying into Reno and catching the Burner Express, looking for friends!

thekremlin
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Radical Patience

Post by thekremlin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:50 am

We can take you if you still need a ride. We are an American, a Brit, a Kiwi, and an Aussie, and we have an RV. You may be asked to sew costumes en route however.

ssupertramp
Burning Since: 2011

Post by ssupertramp » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am

hey sorry, plans changed. will fly to sanfran before so can't offer you the ride anymore. Sorry! Have a blast at the burn!

Return to “2015 Share Resources”