Couple needs RV ride from LA roundtrip

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can tell people here.
Chaimo
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Jackpot

Couple needs RV ride from LA roundtrip

Postby Chaimo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Any rides going up from the los angeles area? Looking for a larger vehicle, preferably an RV, to carry myself (3rd burn) and my girlfriend (1st burn) to and from the event. Ideally would like to arrive at noon on sunday and leave the following sunday morning before the temple burn. Ultimately though, we're flexible and in need of a ride. :) Have money and good vibes to provide. Email or message me here if you can help us out!
chaimgilan@yahoo.com

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Couple needs RV ride from LA roundtrip

Postby trilobyte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm giving this a nudge over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for ride, RV, and gear haulage share posts. Good luck!

BlazeUK
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Gorgeous Idiots

Postby BlazeUK » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:57 am

Hiya,

my friend and I are looking for another 2 people to share an RV with, I have made a thread here: https://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic ... 0#p1089150

we are picking it up from San Fran though so you could would need to make your way up there if you would like to join us, we are renting it Saturday 29th and would aim to get to the playa Sunday aswell, probably around noon. We are also leaving Sunday and going to the rib cookoff in Reno (welcome to join that aswell!) its a class A RV and very reasonable price, let me know if your interested as not supposed to talk price specifics on the forum apparently :)

disptach
Burning Since: 2010

Postby disptach » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 pm

please contact me at cameronburg (at) yahoo.com and give me your phone number and we can discuss.

Return to “2015 Share Resources”