We are excited to be back for our second year and are ready to build on our experiences to provide you with an improved and more efficient service.
Ground Rules for Service:
If you have any further questions please feel free to email email@example.com. The Haymaker Fuel Team (Tom, Beaver, Andrew, 10-9 and Leah) look forward to working with you again.
- Please fill out THIS FORM in advance with as much information as possible.
- The fueling station will once again be located at 10:00 and L and will be open from 1-6pm daily. Feel free to come by with approved fuel containers or mutant vehicles. This service is open to anyone and credit cards can be charged on location. You do not need to pre register to purchase fuel at the fuel station, simply stop by and see us! (CC Authorizations not needed)
- If you are a theme camp wanting delivered fuel please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Authorization form.
- There will be a minimum camp delivery of 25gal (per service/day). If you don't meet the minimum when we service your camp, you will be charged for the 25gal minimum.
- This year we will keep a fuel log with every generator which will include date of delivery and amount delivered.
- Pricing will be like last year, wholesale + $1 and applicable taxes.
- For budgeting purposes current wholesale prices are about $3.20 for Gas and $2.90 for off-road diesel but are variable.
Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can tell people here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16750
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:54 pm
- Burning Since: 2004
- Camp Name: Eridu Society
- Location: San Francisco
In an effort to reduce the amount of fuel that camps or vehicles are storing at camp, Burning Man has made arrangements for refueling services from Haymaker Fuel. We've just gotten this incredibly useful information from Tom at Haymaker, and would like to pass it along for your planning purposes.