Logistics: Pre-sale ticket, third party, burner express

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Brainy Bar

Re: Logistics: Pre-sale ticket, third party, burner express

Post by trilobyte » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 am

You may not leave members of your group behind at the box office or the gates. Walking, biking, and/or hitchhiking from the box office or gate makes for potentially dangerous conditions (especially if it gets dusty).

The ticketing/box office team says they've been hard at work improving their systems for this year, and also been recruiting more volunteers to help staff the box office. Last year's horrible box office was uniquely bad, and the result of some special circumstances we hope does not see a repeat.

pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Post by pink » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:51 pm

We were waiting at apex during a gate shift change for over an hour.more like 2. There was no real line at will call and our one will call guy couldn't walk over & get his ticket. This was Wednesday EA. don't get to the gate around 4pm, I've had to wait at a shift change then 2 years in a row. It sucked.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

mrchiff
Burning Since: 1999

Post by mrchiff » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:20 am

pink wrote:We were waiting at apex during a gate shift change for over an hour.more like 2. There was no real line at will call and our one will call guy couldn't walk over & get his ticket. This was Wednesday EA. don't get to the gate around 4pm, I've had to wait at a shift change then 2 years in a row. It sucked.
Shift change doesn't happen at 4, and doesn't take 2 hours, so something else is causing this pattern you are experiencing.

pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Post by pink » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:21 am

Well that's the reason I've been given. Maybe it was 5 pm. But 2 years in a row, a few cars from Apex and it all ground to a halt.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”