No ticket and NO answer from ticketsupport!

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
Davidil
Burning Since: 2014

No ticket and NO answer from ticketsupport!

Post by Davidil » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:42 am

I sent my question 3 days ago.
Still no answer.
Still no ticket.

Why would they say "tickets ship mid June" and then not ship till AUGUST ??? WTF is going on???

pink
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Re: No ticket and NO answer from ticketsupport!

Post by pink » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:56 am

They started in late June and aren't finished yet. When they give the all clear, that's when it's time to start an inquiry. Or if you get your shipping now entail, and it doesn't arrive.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!

Aurelia
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: the Love Camp

Post by Aurelia » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:08 am

Don't you hate it when people say
"be calm"
well that is what needs to happen
enjoy your self..
everything will be wonderful
I promise !

xoA.

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:55 am

Tickets are still rolling out, and they haven't given the "all clear" yet so there's no need to panic. They have to have to match 70,000+ tickets to orders, and every envelope is hand stuffed so the fireball goes in it. The fireball ensures that the USPS has to hand sort them, so they can't get mis-routed by a machine. All this slows things down, but it does make a more secure system.

They're also responding to emails as fast as they can, but you're not the only one with a question, or the only one panicking. This really is a case of taking deep breaths and waiting, sadly. I wish we could give better advise than that, but we're not the ticketing department so all we can do is encourage calm while you wait for their reply.

I'm going to lock the thread as the question has been answered the best we can, but the OP is free to PM me (or any Mod) with questions. Just remember that we don't have any more direct line to Ticketing than you do, and we're not going to be able to get an answer out of them faster.
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Regarding Scammers & Scalpers
Please read above link for all official information.

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”