VP BS

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
BadKittenOnARampage
Burning Since: 2007

VP BS

Postby BadKittenOnARampage » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:43 pm

You know, it would be so awesome if the Powers That Be (I dunno if that's the BmORG or Ticketfly) would create a functionality to change your OMG registration status. When I registered for the OMG sale, I needed both a ticket AND a VP . . . in the intervening period, I was able to get a ticket - so then all I needed was a VP. However, I was not able to go back into my profile and change my registration setting to needing only a VP.

As a former IT professional, I'm fairly sure they would not like to have people creating multiple profiles (they've stated as much) - so it would have been nice to have been able to change it (thus freeing up a ticket queue position for someone) to being able to more quickly get in and have a better chance to get what I really needed at this point.

So, my PTSD from the Individual Sale and the clusterf*ck, three-ring shite show of STEP is now re-enforced and magnified by this latest major FAIL of Burning Man ticketing in the Post-Sellout Era . . . and I am still needing a VP.

Not to mention, one of my best friends from high-school died last night - so thanks for putting the cheese on my sh*t sandwich of a day, BmORG.

:cry:

SpecialK4ever
Burning Since: 2015

Re: VP BS

Postby SpecialK4ever » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Sorry about your world! and your friend especially....I didnt get a ticket either and I really need some love too... hugs and love to you!!

BadKittenOnARampage
Burning Since: 2007

Re: VP BS

Postby BadKittenOnARampage » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:53 pm

SpecialK4ever wrote:Sorry about your world! and your friend especially....I didnt get a ticket either and I really need some love too... hugs and love to you!!

Thanks! Hopefully, I'll be able to get on the Playa this year and honor him in this year's Temple. Hugs, love and good luck to you!

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”