Weird dates on Ticketfly confirmation email

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
BeeLee
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: French Manila

Weird dates on Ticketfly confirmation email

Post by BeeLee » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

I just received the confirmation email from Ticketfly with my ticket info and noticed that there are weird dates on there: "Wed September 2, 2015 - Mon September 7, 2015"

I'll be part of an art installation and have an EAP for 8/26 but this sort of conflicts with the info on my confirmation email. I don't have a physical ticket, will have to pick-up at Will Call but I was under the assumption that there weren't any dates on tickets - it's not "coachella style", either you go or you don't but no 2-day passes, etc...

Anyone had a similar experience? A few people told me I shouldn't be worried but I find it strange... Also reached out to BMorg to confirm I'm all set but being a 1st time baby burner I'm super nervous as I don't want to miss out and end up stranded on the other side of the trash fence :(

Thanks!

BeeLee
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: French Manila

Re: Weird dates on Ticketfly confirmation email

Post by BeeLee » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:02 am

Hi again,

Still hoping that someone can reassure us... Are tickets or confirmation emails supposed to have dates on them, and does anybody know if there are tickets that may not grant access for the full burn?

At this point I'm really freaking out and need to know right now if I should try to get my money back and look for other tickets... Only 2 weeks left! AHHHHHHHHH

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Weird dates on Ticketfly confirmation email

Post by trilobyte » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 am

Sorry I did not see this sooner. This is not the Burning Man ticketing support board. You should either get in touch with TicketFly directly, or send an email to ticketsupport@burningman.org with the specifics of your order. Good luck!

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”