Please help - ticket lost in customs :(

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place
flamingoflo
Burning Since: 2015

Please help - ticket lost in customs :(

Post by flamingoflo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello Burners...

A very sad, anxious and yet hopeful virgin here... I hope you can help. I had my paper ticket sent to me (in Canada) from a friend in the States but it is well and truly stuck in Customs... I am meant to leave tomorrow (Tuesday). The tracking number tells me it's being "processed" but this has been the same for nearly a week now, and also it's been sent through the "customs review - processed " loop 3 times, so my fear is that it is stuck or lost there. It was meant to arrive last Friday.

I really don't know what to do. Should I buy another ticket? I've tried contacting BM and Ticketfly to see if it can be transferred to a Will Call but they havent got back to me. I really need to leave ASAP as it takes a long time to get there from Canada.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I am all packed up and ready to go except without the most important part of the whole package!

Always Love

Flo

dragonpilot
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Elliot's Bicycle Repair

Re: Please help - ticket lost in customs :(

Post by dragonpilot » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am

Contact burningman ticket support...we can't do a thing to help you here.
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.

Return to “2015 Tickets Discussion”