Attachments

We're doing it wrong...we know
The Rod
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: THREAT

Attachments

Post by The Rod » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 am

Attachments seem to be malfunctioning. After 5 edits I cant get it to stop double posting: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=28079&start=3960

Also, who the fuck is taking responsibility for addressing issues around here? Is there a vacancy? Does someone else need to step up and start handling functionality errors?

Canoe

Re: Attachments

Post by Canoe » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:21 pm

The Rod wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 am
... Also, who the fuck is taking responsibility for addressing issues around here? Is there a vacancy? Does someone else need to step up and start handling functionality errors?
Errors? What errors? It's just unannounced feature shift...
I wonder if someone is playing with code they don't adequately know, or test, or if an auto-update of forum software was left on. Or ___?
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

The Rod
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: THREAT

Post by The Rod » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:21 pm

link embed widget also been gone for a while now.. somewhere there's an error in a line of code...

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:28 am

The Rod wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:21 pm
link embed widget also been gone for a while now.. somewhere there's an error in a line of code...
or someone got tired of seeing them?...
I believe the old ones work, new ones don't. Auto-update blows: a setting out of water, overwrites custom code replaced, overwrites bug fix, introduces bug, ...
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “ePlaya Feedback”