Free Yurt. Must be gone in next few days!

this is a classifieds board designed for crafty individuals as well as those burners looking to sell the playagear and playawear they no longer need.
shadowmn
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Pink Heart

Free Yurt. Must be gone in next few days!

Post by shadowmn » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:23 pm

Hi dusty friends. I have a tall yurt used on two or three times on playa. It was built to only slightly lean down to enter, but once inside you can stand up all around. This does not include yurt tape, but I can throw in the AC that came with it and works. Walls are also thicker than most at about 2" so it insulates well. To answer the most common questions about it before you respond:

- No, you can't load this on top of a hatch back and it isn't a one person haul. You will need help.
- This is only the panels for the walls, door, and roof, wrapped in the floor tarp we used last + AC. Nothing else.
- You might be best off with an open vehicle like a truck, possibly a completely empty tall van. A regular van might not be able to accomodate it.

Please take it off our hands. It made for great shelter and it is in good shape. Otherwise, it's going to the dump and that is sad.

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Re: Free Yurt. Must be gone in next few days!

Post by gaminwench » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:49 pm

Location?
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

Canoe

Re: Free Yurt. Must be gone in next few days!

Post by Canoe » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:07 pm

At least offer them to someone building a home.
Or a homeless camp.
Or ____.
That's one word I regret googling during breakfast.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
, but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Playa Exchange”