BRC Storage Container Program - Container Camp for Sale

this is a classifieds board designed for crafty individuals as well as those burners looking to sell the playagear and playawear they no longer need.
antiautomation
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: The Space Between

BRC Storage Container Program - Container Camp for Sale

Post by antiautomation » Mon May 02, 2022 11:52 am

Hey there dusty friends! I hope you're all doing well and preparing for this year! We've decided to give up our beloved camp and sell off our infrastructure to a camp in need. We've just lost our core crew to various default life demands and can no longer muster up the energy to run it with the few that remain.

Along with the big 20' container stored, delivered, and maintained by BRC Storage, we're selling the contents to ONE buyer. Fortunately, BRC storage now has a program to allow access to the container before the burn, and then will deliver it to the playa at the exact position of your choice in your camp.

Among the many good things inside the container, here are the big standouts:
  • 18' x 58' MGPTS tent
  • 50' x 100' of shade structure (EMT pipe and 5-way connectors and all of the ratchet tie-downs and necessary accessories
  • a bunch of playa-tech stuff that admittedly isn't that well made but works (wish we'd used CNC) ;)
  • separate "car tent" kitchen and full kitchen setup with stoves, ovens, cooking surfaces, wash bins, etc!
  • fire pit setup
  • water storage systems
  • loooots of pillows
  • lots of tarps
  • lots of lights
  • 2x EU2000i generators that can run in parallel mode
  • 8x W.A.P. (work access passes) which are not for sale but are included with this to help you get it placed and set up!
If you're interested, the best way to chat about this is messenger: https://m.me/26301957 but I'm also happy to answer any questions that would benefit others via this forum.

DoctorIknow
Burning Since: 1998

Re: BRC Storage Container Program - Container Camp for Sale

Post by DoctorIknow » Tue May 03, 2022 8:35 pm

Instant camp!

Good luck to seller and buyer!

Elorrum
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Baby fell in the Bucket

Re: BRC Storage Container Program - Container Camp for Sale

Post by Elorrum » Thu May 05, 2022 10:18 am

I hope this goes well, and is responsibly repurposed. I’m wondering how many burner camps will go from storage to landfill this year.
”On second thought, Let’s not go to Camelot. It’s a silly place.”
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches. - Robert Frost

Return to “Playa Exchange”