H15 Hexayurt and other camp stuff for sale

this is a classifieds board designed for crafty individuals as well as those burners looking to sell the playagear and playawear they no longer need.
13key2light
Burning Since: 2014

H15 Hexayurt and other camp stuff for sale

Post by 13key2light » Thu May 23, 2019 1:56 am

Heya, so i have for sale a H15 Hexayurt. This is the one you can stand up in as it reaches a max height of 10 feet in the center.

It is constructed from R Max 1.5 " thick insulation board, joined with bi filament tape and sealed with insulated aluminum backed tape. It has been to BurningMan twice in 2016 and 2017 This particular unit has been precisely crafted by my self and has all r Max logos facing inwards for a sleek outward appearance.

Included with the sale will be all necessary equipment and accessories needed to erecting and securing the Hexayurt, including but not limited to : Multiple rolls of bi filament and aluminum tape, "Halo" rope anchor , 2 1/2 foot long rebar spikes with welded eyelets, swamp cooler with ducting, and interior lighting strip.

This Hexayurt folds up into a 4 foot by 8 foot stack that is proximately 2 feet thick and will be sold with two 4x8 plywood boards for safe transportation of the yurt with out damage to the panels.

Also have a lot of other stuff equipment available for sale such as multiple coolers including a yeti , and 30' x 20' carport for further shade structure (the one pictured) . DM me if interested in anything pictured.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

13key2light

Re: H15 Hexayurt and other camp stuff for sale

Post by 13key2light » Thu May 23, 2019 1:57 am

More pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

13key2light

Re: H15 Hexayurt and other camp stuff for sale

Post by 13key2light » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:29 pm

bump bump , crumbs for a yurt that needs a new home

Return to “Playa Exchange”