If Your Project Needs Lighting - Look Here

This board is designed to help burners discover small independent shops and startups.
johnglueck
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Slut Garden!

If Your Project Needs Lighting - Look Here

Post by johnglueck » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:17 am

So, "this Burner" got a job at a lighting supply store....

Here is the deal: Lofings Lighting in Sacramento is a small family owned business that just happened to hire this guy last year. And now playa dust is a permanent addition around here. But what is better than that, is they have allowed me to discount any lighting needs to the my Burner community. Good discounts. The kind you give to people you like. The kind one Burner gives to another Burner.

• Do you need LED Tape light? I got you. 12V to 24V? RGB? Dimmable? I have your flavor.
• Do you need drivers for your existing project? I got you there as well. 1 watt minimum load, up to several thousand watt max load. 12V to 24V. Wet rated. If you need it, I have it.
• Do you need some kind of custom crazy setup for your unique one of a kind camp/art car/costume? I got you there too! I can help you with selecting the right lighting for your project, all the needed parts to the system, and I'll do it at a price no one can touch. Cause we have the same Home, and you fine folks are family to me.

Send me a PM with what you are after, and I'll respond ASAP.

John (Capt. Inappropriate)

Return to “Burner Businesses”