Lost purple/lilac camelbak w/ video camera inside

Awesomistic
Burning Since: 2010

Lost purple/lilac camelbak w/ video camera inside

Post by Awesomistic » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:37 pm

The night of the man burn I lost a purple/lilac camelbak with a video camera inside and pink&black steam punk goggles attached to it. I have pictures of what the backpack looks like and a picture of what the goggles look like. unfortunately I don't have a picture of what the video camera looks like but that was the most prized possession. I really want the pictures & videos i took at burning man! those were precious memories! please let me know if you find any of these things! I was drunk that night so hopefully all the stuff was found together. But if the things are found individually that's cool too. I just want my stuff back, the camelbak was borrowed and the goggles i absolutely love. but most importantly i want my video camera back! i can buy new the other things but can't replace the memories on that camera. those memories are very important to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can describe the pictures that are on the video camera and everything. My email is plurr4life777@gmail.com
pictures of the camelbak and goggles are down below.

If you or someone you know found a dark blue video camera @ Burning Man 2015, possibly inside of a purple/lilac camelbak, please plz message me!! I lost my video camera on Burn night. I'm willing to pay money to get the pictures from that camera back.

Return to “Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)”