Poncho, turned into a pack with all nighttime clothing

Hero
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Home Slice

Poncho, turned into a pack with all nighttime clothing

Postby Hero » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:48 am

Here goes nothing;

A black with red and maybe hints of turquoise and white, Mexican style poncho turned into a pack containing all my nighttime cloths. 1 pair of black neoprene pants, 1 pair of microfiber rubber duck pajama pants, 1 pair of repurposed military training boots (I resoled with vibrams (for good vibes) although after thorough testing I felt I should change out the heel, a purple/crimson velvet mid length jacket, red scarf/sash, 1 patch, 1 rainstick with green snakes and a spiral on the top, socks, assorted MOOP I collected on my journey that evening into day.

For those wondering see the abbreviated story below;

Night into day of the temple burn. It had been a long night on the space shuttle, crawling around. Once we landed for the evening, I trekked on foot across playa to my bike at, Love, catching the sunrise along the way. After a final push to see the Aliens, I woke up and then saw the observatory and looked around. Climbing out the hole and stretching out on the ergonomically designed structure I had a sit and pondered while peering back on BRC. Out of nowhere all these dark wizards of Mars appeared demanding I leave as they were taking down the Observatory :( Luckily a beautiful mystic appeared to help coax me down. My space suit wrapped up and head still in the stars I made an instinctive decision to leave my suit in the Observatory under the bench near the manual, perhaps knowing the only way I would really see the observatory in action was to search for my space suit.....

Lonesomebri
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: CAMP THREAT

Re: Poncho, turned into a pack with all nighttime clothing

Postby Lonesomebri » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Wouldn't the "Hero" be whoever found and returned the lost items?
"If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
- Voltaire, Candide

Hero
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Home Slice

Re: Poncho, turned into a pack with all nighttime clothing

Postby Hero » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:59 pm

I like to think of everyone else as the real heroes. It's the name they gave for the things I found and returned.....

Return to “Lost Clothing”