LOST: Nikon D7000

MouseBurglar
Burning Since: 2015

LOST: Nikon D7000

Postby MouseBurglar » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello fellow Burners!

Somebody picked up my camera after the temple burn thinking I lost it there, thank you for the good intentions though! My Nikon D7000 - colour black - has a small AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G prime lens. The lense and the right hand part of the body are taped with grey / silver standard duck tape as well as the inside of the battery pack. On the top right corner of the body there is a black and red wrist band attached - made by PeakDesign (pd).

As for the pictures: there are two SD cards in the camera of which the first one is already full. The first two pictures (date between the 20th and 26th of August) show me at the mirror with a paper on which two adresses are noted. One in the US (Mountain View, CA) and one in Europe (Zurich, Switzerland). The last pictures are of people going to the temple burn in dusk.

If this camera would actually make it back to me my first burn would truly be magical! Our whole group would be eternally thankful for the return of this camera! If you have this camera or know about any details concering its voyage please contact me here. Best wishes and have a good year,
Daniel Singer

MouseBurglar
Burning Since: 2015

Re: LOST: Nikon D7000

Postby MouseBurglar » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:40 am

Edit: the address in Europe might be Küsnacht, Switzerland instead of Zurich, Switzerland. Just making sure :)

Return to “Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, Etc)”