Lost Wallet - CA drivers license, cards, etc.

Bluegreytheory
Burning Since: 2016

Lost Wallet - CA drivers license, cards, etc.

Post by Bluegreytheory » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:55 am

So the one time I needed to pull out my wallet on the playa - at arctica ice station at 9:00 on Thursday - I lose the thing. Turns out, there's no bottom to the back pocket on my pants. Go figure. So if it was found, it was probably in or near there.

Anyway, my name is Devin and I was born in 1976 as the ID will tell you. If you did find it, ping me on here or call or text me at 858-699-6750 and we'll sort it out. I'll also have something nice for you. Thanks!

Canoe

Re: Lost Wallet - CA drivers license, cards, etc.

Post by Canoe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:17 am

This is posted under 2015. I hope it will get moved once the 2016 section is created.

If you're still at BRC, to to Playa Info near Center Camp. There's a lost and found.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Bluegreytheory
Burning Since: 2016

Re: Lost Wallet - CA drivers license, cards, etc.

Post by Bluegreytheory » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Well dang, I didn't notice this was 2015. If a moderator ever pops in here, it would be mighty kind of them to move it to / create the current year. Yeah, Canoe, I'd been checking in with Playa Info there for a couple of days - no dice. Who knows, maybe somebody will mail it to me in an old shoe or something.

Return to “Lost ID (Drivers Licenses, Passports, Wallets, Purses)”