Lost Tuquoise & Silver Bracelet

KingJesus
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Debocceri

Lost Tuquoise & Silver Bracelet

Postby KingJesus » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:21 am

So thought I would try this and see if anyone out there would check in and be looking to return the bracelet I misplaced.

I didn't notice it had fallen off at first but I have the feeling that I lost it somewhere near Sacred Spaces on Thursday night. It's a heavier silver bracelet with turquoise stones around it. it has a clip together attachment and a red stone in the center. It may have fallen off on the way back to my camp. I believe I either biked along E or G between 4 and 7:15. It would have been late thursday night or early Friday morning.

If you have found this bracelet and are enjoying it. I am hoping that you enjoy wearing it but also think of how much it means to the person who lost it. It was given to me by a very special person in my life and for reasons I can't explain that well it makes me sad to not have it near me or in my line of sight. Stupid I know to be attached to something material but it's a special piece to me.

Hope that someone found it out there and enjoyed it for the rest of burn and you just had an amazing burn overall!
Attachments
Bracelet.jpg

Return to “Lost Jewelry”