Lost: Sentimental water bottle and cup

ronica
Burning Since: 2002

Lost: Sentimental water bottle and cup

Post by ronica » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:43 am

WhAT: A Contigo brand water bottle, silver body, yellow top. Has Sharpie writing all over it -- messages to me from Rangers for my walk on the Camino de Santiago. (I carried this water bottle 500 miles across Spain, which is why I want it back so much.)

Messages include: "Hugs - Uncle Dave"; a quote from Paolo Cuehlo ("The ship is safest when it is in port, but that’s not what ships were built for."); some elvish writing; some chinese writing. And more.

On the bottom of the water bottle is a yellow circle with a Burning Man symbol.

Attached to the water bottle by a caribiner is a titanium cup. It has pink rubber on the handles. And a Colorado Burner sticker. And a "Got Art?" Apogaea sticker. And a Fistrikt sticker. And on the bottom a Caravanasary sticker. And this cup is sentimental simply because it's been to at least 6 Burns (and many more regionals).

WHERE: I left it on the chill space at Pickle Joint on Rod's Road, near Artica.

WHEN: I left it there Monday (last day of event) at about 6a.

PLEASE - By the time I went back, the lovely campers there had packed up enough that my stuff was unfindable. They took my info and might have found it? If so, and if you lost my info, I am HERE! If YOU found this stuff, please tell me! I'll pay to have you mail it to me, and I'll have a gift for you, too.

THANK YOU, my lovely, loving Burners!
Ronica / Ranger Laugh Track
)'(The Man burns....every day)'(

ronica
Burning Since: 2002

Re: Lost: Sentimental water bottle and cup

Post by ronica » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 pm

(bump. any news?)
Ronica / Ranger Laugh Track
)'(The Man burns....every day)'(

Return to “Lost Other/Misc.”