Fundraiser: Help Put the Star in StarDust!

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
Rock-Star
Burning Since: 1986

Fundraiser: Help Put the Star in StarDust!

Post by Rock-Star » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 am

Spring is here and I'm brushing the dust of StarDust - seriously we had quality bath time this weekend! I am looking forward to sharing my art car with the local community beginning with Meet the Machines May 9th in Rancho Cordova. (San Mateo Makers Faire and TTITD might also be on the calendar - but sssshhhhhh nothings official yet.) How awesome would it be to have StarDust all dialed in before June!

So I am asking for your help - my big dreams have out distanced my pocket money. If you have an extra twenty or two to spare I can put its to good use on LED light, poofer repairs, and gold metal flake paint. Your assistance and support is very much appreciated - Thank you! RockStar

http://igg.me/at/StarDust2015/x/9653641

TT120
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Orphans TOO!

Re: Fundraiser: Help Put the Star in StarDust!

Post by TT120 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 am

Hey Rock Star, where and when is the meet the machine in Rancho? I work in Rancho and would like to stop by after work. Are you going to bring Stardust to BTR?
Life's a bitch, then you go to Burning Man - Unjonharley
We welcome the stranger, but that doesn't mean we have to like them, nor they us, and that's alright. - AntiM

W6BJD

Return to “2015 On-Playa Project Fundraisers”