Fundraiser: The Infinity Tree, Bismuth Bivouac Reflection

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
tpower
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: wewanttolearn

Fundraiser: The Infinity Tree, Bismuth Bivouac Reflection

Postby tpower » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 am

Hi

We are three architecture students from design studio 10 at the University of Westminster London. We have been fortunate enough to receive partial funding from the black rock city honoraria to each bring a pavilion life at this years burning man festival however to make these projects a reality we still need help. Over the past two years our design studio has successfully built three projects at the festival.

We are in the process of raising additional funds to help pay for materials and fabrication costs along with transport and logistics. We have started our own crowd funding campaign and would be extremely grateful if you would help support our projects.i f you are unable to at this time, please share with your friends, family and other burners to help us get the word out :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... -burning-m

If you have any questions about the project please contact us directly and we will look forward to sharing our ideas with you,

We Love burning Man!!

Many Thanks

Tobias Power, Jon Leung and Lorna Jackson

Design Studio 10 - University of Westminster
wewanttolearn.net

Melonblue
Burning Since: 2015

Re: Fundraiser: The Infinity Tree, Bismuth Bivouac Reflectio

Postby Melonblue » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:12 pm

I just finished watching your Kickstarter video.

You are three very ambitious and clearly have vision. So talented and skilled in your designs. I honestly can't decide which one I like best. (I know there's not supposed to be a "best" one) :)

Those projects look absolutely gorgeous!

I am hoping once I have all my other Burning Man adventure costs consolidated and loose ends tied up that I'll have funds left over to contribute to campaigns such as this. But until then, I've shared with my local burning and arts community.

I hope you raise your funds. I would really like to see these works on the playa this year.

tpower
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: wewanttolearn

Re: Fundraiser: The Infinity Tree, Bismuth Bivouac Reflectio

Postby tpower » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Thank you for taking the time to have a look, we really appreciate it and we hope to see you there,

It fills us with such joy to receive such positive response and we are really excited at the opportunity to share our work with you and the people of burning man!

Return to “2015 On-Playa Project Fundraisers”