Fundraiser - Elliot's Bicycle Camp and Piano Bar

Find out more about projects that need your help, and how you can show them support. Please note: only on-playa projects may be listed.
Sham

Re: Fundraiser - Elliot's Bicycle Camp and Piano Bar

Post by Sham » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 am

maladroit wrote:I couldn't find the answer in all the information about this art project: are you going to burn it?
It's more of a bike repair shop than an art project. It benefits the entire community. It will not be burned, as it can be used next year as well. I hope this helps.

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 pm

How about offering it to Trump as a backup if his toupee blows away?
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Sham

Post by Sham » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 am

With just over one day left on this fundraiser, I just wanted to remind everyone that we ALL might benefit from an emergency bike repair.
I have personally exploded a tire by filling it up with 3 times the recommended air pressure, which also twisted the rim during the explosion.

There are some awesome playa swag thank you gifts still up for grabs for very small donations.

While the mechanics may be nekkid here, that is not required of those in need. Keep in mind that nekkid folks do get priority repairs however. :shock:

Certainly a worthwhile camp and great gifts of appreciation.

maryanimal
Burning Since: 2011

Post by maryanimal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Wow! $5860 with 4 hours to go! It's amazing!
Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious.

Return to “2015 On-Playa Project Fundraisers”