Offering Motion Graphics Animation

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks for making installations of all sizes or making smaller pieces and jewelry.
Sunny D
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Pour Decisions Winery

Offering Motion Graphics Animation

Post by Sunny D » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Good Day fellow people that enjoy dragging all your shit to a dusty desert to drink with strangers staring at art all in the name of fun.

I am here to gift my services as a motion graphic 3D designer and would love to help you with your moving art needs. Do you have an epic projector and want to serenade hippies with colorful moving psychedelic light? How about projection mapping onto an art piece or synchronizing animated light on an art car, I got you, lets do it.

I’m not looking to be paid, just want to help paint with light in my favorite city. Ive been addicted to the cause since 2010 and look forward to yet another mediocre year.

I don’t know if its a no no to post my portfolio, but here is my site showing my pixel chops.
www.MikeEmerson.tv

Also side note my camp is coming out of the “undocumented” theme camp closet this year and decided to go legit offering what we have always done through the years, cold wine for breakfast. We can be found at 3:15 and E, Pour Decisions Winery. Lets get weird.

Return to “Building & Making Art”