Long time vehicle builder needs some help

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding the building and creation of mutant vehicles in Black Rock City
cryogenesys
Burning Since: 2017

Long time vehicle builder needs some help

Postby cryogenesys » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:30 am

HI -

This is not a specifically BM question, But I have been everywhere else -

I have been building custom vehicles for parades for a few years now, my latest creation is almost finished but I lost my workshop, and need some space to finish and/or store it until it is finished.
Currently the vehicle is in RV storage in San Leandro CA, so looking for something in the bay area.

Here is what I have posted other places :

the "Imperial Troop Transport" Needs a temporary Home :

This "Star Wars" Art Car has been in construction for almost 2 years, and is almost complete ! We need some space to work on it, and/or for short term storage. Once Finished it will appear at various events around the bay area. Would prefer to stay in the East Bay.
Vehicle is fully licensed and registered and is street legal.

Flicker account with construction photos of the project :

"Star Wars : Rebels" Imperial Troop Transport -

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123453788@N05/

This is a volunteer project and all materials and la(bor have been donated. Pursuant to Lucasfilm requirements this Art Car cannot be used for promotion of business or for financial gain.)

WileE13
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Jefferson High Life

Re: Long time vehicle builder needs some help

Postby WileE13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:14 am

Cool build. i'd love to help, but I'm 5 hrs North next to the Oregon border. My sis is curator at the Exploratorium in San Fran if you have any interest in working with them. They support Burner Projects.

Return to “Building Mutant Vehicles”