Vehicle Passes

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place.
Stasiaburns
Burning Since: 2012

Vehicle Passes

Post by Stasiaburns » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:10 am

Am sure a lot of people are in the same predicament but does anyone know what we do in terms of vehicle passes - I did not get one :shock:

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Vehicle Passes

Post by Ratty » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:38 am

It's too early to panic for ticket or VP. The 'tickets wanted' board will open up later. I really pays to be a part of the community. Search out local events. Help with building projects. Join a volunteer team and work now. (Go to the burning Man volunteer list and see if there is anything you can do now.) Finding a ticket has become part of the total experience. Don't be sad. Be pro active and determined. Good luck.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:42 am

What Ratty said. There will be VPs in the OMG sale, but in the meantime, keep planning. Extra VPs tend to shake loose beginning in July, but more so in August. Far too early to freak out.

mcgyver2k
Burning Since: 2014

Post by mcgyver2k » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:40 am

It seems that you can go to the leonardo da vinci ticket sale an just buy a vehicle pass. I tried it and got through to selecting payment, but i bought my ticket an VP yesterday and dont need a second one. I dont know if you can do this if you already got tickets from the main sale or dont have ticktes from the leonardo sale.

MODERATOR NOTE: You cannot just buy a VP in the DaVinci sale, they can only be purchased with tickets. In the past they have been available on their own in the OMG sale. - Eric

Jackass

Post by Jackass » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:45 am

You can't buy just VPs in the Leonardo sale, they already thought of that... You didn't think they'd make it that easy.
viewtopic.php?f=464&t=76908&p=1105257#p1105257
Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token

Return to “Tickets Discussion”